Get help with your daily routines
You can ask your Google Assistant to help with routines throughout your day. Say one command and your Assistant can do multiple actions.
For example, if you say:
- "OK Google, good morning," your Assistant can turn on the lights, tell you about your day, play music or news, and more.
- "Ok Google, let’s go home," your Assistant can give a traffic update, send and read texts, play a podcast, and more.
- "Ok Google, bedtime," your Assistant can set an alarm, turn off lights, play sleep sounds, and more.
To see other routines you can get help with, follow steps 1–3 below.
Create or change a routine
- On your Android phone, touch and hold the Home button or say "OK Google."
- At the top right, tap More Settings.
- Scroll down, then tap Routines.
- Select a routine, then choose actions.
- To change settings for an action, tap Settings .
- Tap Save.
Note: Routines will become available over the next few days. If you don’t see them yet, check back soon.