You can ask your Google Assistant to identify songs playing around you.
Important: For now, this feature isn't available in all languages.
Ask what song is playing around you
- On your phone, touch and hold the Home button or say "Hey Google."
- Ask "What’s this song?"
- If you like, you can save or share the song:
- To add the song to a YouTube Music playlist: Tap Add to Playlist.
- To share the song with someone: Tap Share.
- To get the song in a different music app: Pick a music service.
Find out what’s playing without asking (Pixel 2 & up)
You can automatically get a notification on your lock screen that tells you what song is playing. Follow the steps to turn on Now Playing.