You can ask your Google Assistant to identify songs playing around you.
Important: For now, this feature isn't available in all languages.
Ask what song is playing around you
- On your phone, touch & hold the Home button or say "Ok Google."
- Ask "What’s this song?"
- (Optional) Choose to save or share the song:
- To add the song to a YouTube Music playlist, tap Add to Playlist.
- To share the song with someone, tap Share.
- To see the song in a different music app, pick a music service.
Find out what’s playing without asking (Pixel 2 & 3 only)
You can automatically get a notification on your lock screen that tells you what song is playing. Follow the steps to turn on Now Playing.