What you can ask your Google Assistant on Android TV
To start a conversation, press the microphone on your remote.
For ideas about what your Assistant can help with, ask "What can you do?"
Examples of what you can ask
- Movies & TV shows: Play Stranger Things on Netflix.
- Video clips: Play cat videos.
- Apps: Open YouTube.
- Search: Search for sitcoms.
- Info: Tell me about Game of Thrones.
- Playback: Pause. Stop. Resume.
- Volume: Louder. Softer.
- Power: Turn off.
Play music, news, or podcasts
- Music: Play music by Sia. (Learn how to choose your music service provider.)
- Podcasts: Play the latest episode from This American Life.
- News: Play the news. What’s the latest news from BBC?
- Sports: How did the Patriots do? When is the next Warriors game?
- Calculations: What’s 20% of 80?
- Dictionary: What does "ludic" mean?
- Find answers: How far away is the moon? How do you remove stains in a rug?
- Unit conversions: How many teaspoons in a cup?
- Translations: How do you say "nice to meet you" in Korean?
Plan your day
- Calendar: What’s on my agenda? Tell me about my day.
- Clock: What time is it?
- Traffic: How long will it take to get to work? How’s the traffic on the 89 freeway?
Get local info
- Weather: What’s the weather today?
- Business info: When is Cascal open? What is Cascal’s phone number?