When you contact Google support for help with an issue, certain device and app info is shared to help determine what the problem is.
Examples of what info is shared
- Accounts: Which accounts you’re signed into on your device
- Apps: Which apps are installed and active
- Audio: The volume of your music and alarms, and whether your microphone is muted
- Device: The model, brand, and maker of your device
- Network: Your carrier, network type, and SIM serial number
- Wi-Fi: Whether your device is connected and its signal strength