When you set your personal locations, you can ask your Google Assistant for commute times and traffic updates. If you previously added a personal location in Google Maps, you’ll see that location in settings.
Important: For now, you must use the Google Assistant in English to set personal locations besides home and work.
Add, change or delete a location
- On your Android phone or tablet, touch and hold the Home button or say "Ok Google".
- In the bottom right, tap .
- In the top right, tap your profile picture or initial Settings.
- Tap You Your places.
- Add, change or delete an address.
Tip: You can also ask the Google Assistant to set your home and work locations.
Share your device's current location
By giving your Google Assistant permission to use your current location, you can ask for local info such as weather or restaurants nearby.
- On your phone or tablet, open the Settings app .
- Tap Apps Google Permissions.
- Turn Location on or off.
See or delete your Location History
Follow these steps to view or delete your Location History.