Set your home or work location
When you set your home and work locations, you can ask your Google Assistant for commute times and traffic updates. If you previously added your location in Google Maps, you’ll see your location in settings.
Add, change, or delete a location
- On your Android phone or tablet, touch and hold the Home button or say "OK Google."
- In the bottom right, tap .
- In the top right, tap your profile picture or initial Settings.
- Tap Personal info Your places.
- Add, change, or delete an address.
Share your device's current location
By giving your Google Assistant permission to use your current location, you can ask for local info like weather or restaurants nearby.
- On your phone or tablet, open the Settings app .
- Tap Apps Google Permissions.
- Turn Location on or off.
See or delete your Location History
Follow these steps to view or delete your Location History.