Find info about what's on your screen
On Android phones, your Google Assistant can show you info, apps, and actions related to the text on your screen.
- On your phone, touch and hold the Home button or say "Ok Google."
- Tap What’s on my screen?
What you can get info about
- People: Learn more about famous people in the news.
- Movies: See more information about a movie.
- Music: Get details about a song or artist within your music app.
- Restaurants: See ratings and menus, or get directions to a restaurant.
Turn screen search on or off
- On your phone, touch & hold the Home button.
- At the top right, tap More Settings Phone.
- Turn Use screen context on or off.
Note: When the switch is on, your Google Assistant sends content on your screen to Google to get info based on what you’re seeing.