Complete tasks on Google Assistant and you could win a Google Home Mini (Gen 1) smart speaker when you pay the discounted price of ₹499/-. Valued at ₹4,999.
How it works
- On your phone, say “Hey Google, Play the Google Home Mini Game”
- Your Assistant language needs to be set to English (India), English (United States), English (United Kingdom) or Hindi (India) to access the game.
- Once you enter the contest, you’ll find a list of tasks to complete.
- For every task, identify the command to complete the task, then say that command to Google Assistant. For example, “Hey Google, set an alarm.”
- At the end of every successful query (Google Assistant returns the desired result), the associated task will be counted as complete.
- To check your game status, say “Hey Google, play the Google Home Mini Game.” Completed tasks will display a checkmark ‘✔’ .
- Once you’ve completed all the tasks, say “Hey Google, play the Google Home Mini Game” to find out if you are the lucky winner.
If you win
If you win, you’ll be given a Flipkart voucher along with a Redeem option. Click Redeem to validate your voucher. When you validate your voucher you agree to pay ₹499/- to get your Google Home Mini (Gen 1).
The voucher needs to be redeemed before the coupon expiry date.
In order to redeem the voucher, you must be signed in to your Flipkart account.
If you don’t win
If you don’t win, you can again enter the contest the next day (after 12 am local time)
You can enter the contest daily until either you win or the contest is over.
Who can enter the contest?
The contest is open to all Indian citizens who are over 18 years old and have a valid Google account that is more than 30 days old before the start date of the contest. You can enter the game using only one valid Google account.
The game is only available for Android devices using Google app version 10.90.16 and above. You can check your app version on Google Play Store or App Store and update.
Terms & Conditions
BINDING AGREEMENT: In order to enter and participate in the Promotion, you must agree to these Terms and Conditions (“T&C’s”) . Therefore, please read these T&C’s prior to participating in the Promotion to ensure you understand the T&C’s and agree with the same. You agree that participation in the Promotion constitutes agreement to these T&C’s. You may not submit an entry to the Promotion and are not eligible to receive the prizes described in these T&C’s unless you agree to these T&C’s. These T&C’s form a binding legal agreement between you and Google with respect to the Promotion.
ELIGIBILITY: This Promotion is open to all consumers above the age of 18 years holding Indian nationality who consent to be bound by these T&C’s in their own right excluding employees (and their immediate families) of Google India Private Limited ("Google") and any affiliates. At the time of participation in the Promotion, each entrant must: (i) be an Indian citizen (and must be able to show proof of citizenship, if asked); (ii) have a valid Google account that is older than 30 days from the participation date and must be signed in to Google Assistant with such account and (iii) have agreed to be bound by these T&C’s. Information on (i) how to enter the Promotion and (ii) winner details, as set out in all communications from Google regarding the Promotion form part of these terms and conditions.
PROMOTION PERIOD: The opening date for the Promotion is 22nd January 2021; 10:00 HRS IST and the closing date for the Promotion is the earlier of (i) supplies of Google Home Mini Smart Speaker (Gen 1) lasts and (ii) 25th February 2021; 23:00 HRS IST.
HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Promotion, users need to Invoke the Google Assistant and say the query “Play the Google Home mini game” during the Promotion Period and follow the instructions that appear on the screen.
PROMOTION DETAILS: Please read the instructions carefully. Participants will see a list of tasks on the screen which they have to perform on the Google Assistant. Participants must successfully execute all the tasks (shown on the game page once you execute the query “Play the Google Home mini game) on Google Assistant in order to qualify for a chance to win the discount voucher to get a Google Home Mini (Gen 1) for INR 499.
WINNER SELECTION: Every day during the Promotion Period winners will be chosen on a ‘first come first serve’ basis and the chosen winners will be eligible to get the discount voucher.
- The number of winners declared on any given day is at Google’s discretion and will not exceed 30000.
- Participants who enter the game once all the winners are selected on a given day will not be eligible for the discount voucher on that day. These users can try to enter the Promotion again the next day or any other day of their choice within the Promotion Period.
- During the Promotion Period, participants may play the game any number of times to get the voucher. If a participant wins the voucher during the Promotion Period, that participant will not be eligible for another voucher as a part of this Promotion.
- Each participant can only use one set of Google credentials which includes, but is not limited to, a Google account or phone number to qualify for the Promotion. Any of these unique Google credentials must not have been used to register another Google Account.
- All state and local laws and regulations apply. Google reserves the right to disqualify any user from the Contest if, in Google's sole discretion, it reasonably believes that the participant has attempted to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices or threatens or harasses any other entrants or Google.
GRATIFICATIONS: The winners on each day of the Promotion Period will be notified on the game screen once they have finished all tasks.
- These winners will get a voucher which entitles them to get a Google Home Mini (Gen 1) smart speaker for INR 499 on Flipkart.
- The device color is dependent on the voucher and the voucher will be valid for the purchase of that particular color device only.
- Each Google account is eligible for one voucher only. To redeem this voucher, visit https://www.flipkart.com/redeem-voucher, sign into Flipkart and validate your voucher before the voucher expiry date set forth below. Your voucher code will be attached to your account and auto-applied during checkout once it has been validated. Each such Flipkart account can redeem only one voucher and the redemption must happen before the voucher expiry date set forth below.
- The voucher expiry date is 28th February 2021.
PRIVACY: Any personal information collected during the course of the Promotion by Google will only be used for administering this Promotion, or as otherwise set out in these T&C’s. Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Promotion constitutes the entrant's consent to the storage, use and disclosure of the entrant's entry details as set out in these T&C’s and also constitutes acknowledgment by the entrant that Google may use overseas facilities to process, store or back up its information. However, this does not change any of Google's commitments to safeguard the entrant's privacy. Participants of the Promotion may be required to participate in publicity such as press interviews or other promotion on the Google services, or those of the Promotion, which Google or its partners may reasonably arrange. Entrants acknowledge that Google may partner with one or more organisations for the purposes of the Promotion, and entrants' personal information may be disclosed to Google's partners.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS: All entries and any intellectual property rights in such entries become and remain the sole property of Google. Each entrant consents to all relevant acts or omissions in relation to that person's moral rights in his or her entry which may or might otherwise constitute a breach or infringement of those moral rights and, to the extent permitted by law, waives all of his or her moral rights in the entry. The entrant agrees that, except where prohibited by law, and unless otherwise advised by the entrant, all entries will be entered into a database and Google reserves the right to use the entrant's entry for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid by or to the entrant.
MEDIA ACTIVITY/ PUBLICITY: By entering the Contest, entrants agree to participate in any media or promotional activity resulting from the Promotion as reasonably requested by Google at Google’s expense and agree and consent to use of their name and/or likeness by Google. Google will contact entrants in advance of any Google-sponsored media request for interviews. Google reserves the right to publish the name and likeness of the entrants, and the winners on any media for publicity purposes. Entrants acknowledge that they will not be paid for use of name and/or likeness or entry submissions and hereby relinquish (and with respect to its company, if applicable) any past, present, or future monetary or other claims against Google and its affiliates for this use.
FORUM AND RECOURSE TO JUDICIAL PROCEDURES: These T&C’s will be governed by the laws of India, and the courts in New Delhi will have exclusive jurisdiction to try any dispute arising from these T&C’s.
- Google accepts no responsibility for entries lost, delayed, damaged, defaced, or misled, howsoever caused.
- Google’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to such a decision.
- There is no cash alternative and the prizes must be taken as offered. Google reserves the right to substitute prize(s) of an equivalent value should a prize become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept their prize then Google reserves the right to award the prize to the next person who finished the game on that day. Google’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to such a decision.
- In entering the Promotion, each entrant represents and warrants that they are using their own personal Google account, is not entering on behalf of anyone else and has not violated any applicable law or regulation, including the rights of privacy and publicity of any individual. Each entrant consents to its being used in the manner set out in these T&C’s, or (where the entrant is not the owner) that they have obtained the consent of the owner(s) to use it in the manner set out in these T&C’s without any further payment. Google reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it deems such entrant to violate any applicable law or regulation, without notice to the entrant. Google’s decision in this respect will be final and binding on the participant. Google reserves the sole discretion to disqualify any entry at any stage, including, but not limited to, for a violation of this clause.
- You understand and agree that Google is not responsible or liable for the fulfillment or provision of any good or service availed by you from Flipkart. Google is not liable or responsible for fulfillment or your use of this offer. The terms of your purchase and receipt of any product or service from a merchant are governed by your relationship with that merchant. Google is not responsible for any merchant services or products referenced in this offer or that you purchase or receive from a merchant or other third party. Some offers or rewards may include a link to a merchant or third party website. Google does not have control of or responsibility for any merchant or third party website you may access in connection with your participation in the Promotion. Please reach out to Flipkart for any issues encountered while redeeming a voucher.
- You acknowledge that Google and its directors, officers, employees and agents, shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with your participation in this Promotion or a prize winner's receipt or use of any part of the prizes except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Except for warranties and conditions implied by law which cannot be excluded, Google makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the quality or suitability of any prizes awarded under these T&C’s. Certain legislation may imply conditions or warranties which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified except to a limited extent. In this event, to the extent permitted by law, Google's liability is limited to, at its option: (i) the replacement of the prize or the supply of an equivalent prize; or (ii) the payment, if it does not contravene any law, of the cost of the replacement or supply.