Important: You can’t create new Family Notes, but you can still view and save existing notes.
With Family Notes, you could quickly and easily share thoughts and tasks with others in your household on your Smart Display.
Create and share notes with Google Assistant
Important: You can create notes and lists with Google Assistant. You can also share notes with apps like Google Keep. Learn how to share notes, lists and drawings with Google Keep.
You can save your past Family Notes and move them into another app. To do this:
- Go to Takeout.google.com.
- Choose the data you want to export.
- To save your Family Notes, choose Assistant Notes and Lists.
- At the bottom, tap Next Step.
- Choose the export frequency, file type and file size.
- Tap Create export.
You can also move your files to another notes app. For help, check for instructions within the other app.