You can share an app with other users by adding it to your public portfolio. Other users can view or copy your portfolio apps and data, but they cannot modify them.
Users access your public portfolio at the following URL to copy shared apps and data:
Note: The data in your portfolio is visible to the public. Never include confidential data in an app shared to your portfolio.
To share a sample app to your public portfolio:
- Open the app in the app editor.
- Ensure that the app is deployed.
- Select Manage > Author.
- Expand the Team Work section.
- Enable Make this a public sample?
- Click Change visibility.
In order for your public portfolio to be available, you must customize your portfolio description as follows:
- Select My account.
- Click the Collab tab.
- Enter a description in the Portfolio Description field.