Archive your email attachments to Microsoft SharePoint by setting a SharePoint folders as your Default App Folder. This requires that you determine the SharePoint folder location.
To archive email attachments to Microsoft SharePoint:
Determine the SharePoint folder location:
- Go to Microsoft SharePoint.
- Select a SharePoint site and optionally a folder within that site.
- Create an Excel workbook in the SharePoint folder.
- Open your existing AppSheet app in the AppSheet Editor.
- Go to the Data > Tables tab and click + New Table.
- In the Get data from dialog, select your Microsoft provider.
- Select SharePoint.
- Browse to your SharePoint site and folder.
- Select the Excel workbook you added earlier.
- Go to the Table > Data tab.
- Select your newly added table.
- Expand Storage.
- Copy the first part of the Source Id property.
This value starts with
SHAREPOINT_SITE_ID. If you specified a folder, include the folder name, but omit the worksheet file name.
- Delete the newly added table, if desired.
- Go to the Info > Properties tab.
- Expand App Properties.
- Enter the
SHAREPOINT_SITE_IDvalue (copied in step 1m) into the Default app folder property.