If your data includes
Decimal formats there are some special considerations to keep in mind.
Price, Percent, or Decimal formats in spreadsheets
Decimal formats vary widely across locales. It is important that your worksheet specifies the correct Locale and that all your worksheet data cells are formatted correctly, as described in Locale support in AppSheet.
Price, Percent, or Decimal formats in apps
Decimal formats are displayed in AppSheet apps based on:
- Your mobile device's locale when running your app on a mobile device.
- Your browser's language setting when running your app in a browser.
If you are seeing the wrong
Decimal format on your mobile device or browser, make sure your mobile device's locale or your browser's language setting are correct.
To change your language on:
- Android, see https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32047?source=gsearch&hl=en
- iPhone / iPad, see https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204031
- Chrome, see https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/173424?hl=en