You can control the order in which a view's rows are displayed, except for Map and Chart views.
For an example, see the How to sort template.
To control sort order:
- Open the app in the editor.
- Go to App > Views and click the view you want to edit in the View panel.
- In the Sort by field, click Add to add a column to sort by.
- Select Ascending (that is, AAA is shown before ZZZ) or Descending (that is, ZZZ is shown before AAA) order.
- Repeat to add additional columns to sort by.
- Save the app.