To perform a deployment check:
- Open your app in the Editor.
- Go to the Manage > Deploy pan.
- Click Deployment Check.
- Click Run deployment check.
- Review the report:
- If the app is ready to deploy, click Move app to deployed state.
- Otherwise, click Continue editing to fix any deployment issues identified.
The Deployment Check does the following:
- Validates the app definition and underlying data. Any errors or warnings will be highlighted.
- Ensures a launch icon and app description are present.
- Performs a security review.
- Ensures the app's features are compatible with your pricing plan.