Google is committed to building products that help protect student and teacher privacy and provide best-in-class security for your institution. Here’s what you need to know about privacy and security to safely use Applied Digital Skills.
Google Workspace for Education Privacy Notice
The Google Workspace for Education Privacy Notice applies, by its terms, to the collection and use of information with a Google Workspace for Education account. The Applied Digital Skills Curriculum can be used with a Google Workspace for Education account.Thus, when the work is done within the apps of Google Workspace for Education, the Google Workspace for Education Privacy Notice applies.
We know that privacy is critical. Applied Digital Skills contains no ads and never uses your content for advertising purposes.
Applied Digital Skills data
You can download a copy of your Applied Digital Skills data as a JSON file, directly from your student or teacher profile. This is helpful if you want to have a backup of your data or want to use it with a service outside of Google.
- Sign in to Applied Digital Skills
- Click on your icon in the upper right corner
- Navigate to My profile
- Scroll to the bottom of your profile
- Find Download Your Data and click the down arrow
Your export will include information like:
- The classes you created (as a Teacher) or participated in (as a Student)
- Lessons you were assigned, and when they were added to your profile
- Lessons you assigned to your classes
- Reflection responses