The Applied Digital Skills website allows you to create and manage your online classes from your profile.
- Go to the Applied Digital Skills website, and sign in to your teacher account.
- Click Create class and fill in the class information.
- Share the class code with your students so they can join your course. You can create as many classes as you’d like.
- Log in to your teacher dashboard.
- Click on the class you want to edit.
- Click the pencil icon next to the class name to edit the class name or change the banner color.
- Click the three dot menu on the class you would like to archive.
- Click Archive.
To retrieve an archived class:
- Click Archived classes located along the left side.
- Click the three dot menu on the class you would like to retrieve.
- Click Move to current classes.
Deleting classes will permanently delete all associated data, including the student roster and your access to student progress. Your students will still be able to see their previous progress from their Applied Digital Skills student dashboard. Deleting a class cannot be undone.
To delete a class:
- Log in to your teacher account.
- From your teacher dashboard, find the class you’d like to delete.
- Click on the three dot menu at the upper right hand corner.
- Select Archive.
- Go to Archived classes.
- Find the class you’d like to delete. Click on the three dot menu and delete the class.