New Features and Updates
We've made it easier for you to find the most relevant digital skills content. Based on your feedback, we’ve added new features such as enhanced search options and filters, and we’ve put teacher resources front-and-center for quick reference.
Read on to learn more about our updated features.
View featured collections at the top of the page
We’ve moved featured collections to the top of our curriculum page so that you can easily access selected lessons that share a common theme like Back to School or Online Safety and Digital Well-Being.
Improved search and filter options
- Search for lessons by keyword and filter the Applied Digital Skills catalog of lessons with enhanced filter menus.
- Search for Lessons: Type keywords into the search bar to find a specific lesson quickly.
- Enhanced Filters: Filter your search by
- Audience - find lessons designed for specific grades and/or ability level
- Digital Tool - find lessons grouped by the digital tools used to create projects
- Topics - search for specific lesson focus areas like Language Arts, Social Studies, Career and College Readiness, and Group Projects
Expanded lesson overview resources
- Preview an example of the completed project
- Completion time, skill level, audience, topic and digital tool tags
- Reorganized lesson overview pages to make it easier to find resources, including a dedicated Teaching Materials tab bringing everything you need as a teacher into one place