You can help improve Google TV when you share your feedback and tell us about any problems that you have.
We won't send you an individual response, but we will investigate your report and use the information that you provide to improve your TV experience.
On a Google TV device
Important: To help address technical issues and improve Google services, you can turn on 'Include system logs', 'Include screenshots' and 'Include bug report'. When you include these with your feedback, you agree to share personal information with Google about your device or app.
- On your remote, press the Google Assistant or Microphone button.
- Say 'Send feedback'.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
In the Google TV mobile app
- Open the Google TV app .
- At the top right, tap your Profile picture.
- Tap Help and feedback Send feedback.
- Describe the issue.
- The more information that you include, the more it helps our team.
- At the top right, tap Send .
Tip: Be as descriptive as you can and make sure that your comment is at least three words long.