You can connect some wireless keyboards, game controllers, and other Bluetooth devices to your Android TV.
Pair a Bluetooth device
On your Android TV, go to the Home screen.
- At the top, select Settings .
- Under "Remote and accessories," select Add accessory . On your TV or monitor, you’ll see a list of nearby devices.
- Put your device in pairing mode. Your device will be added to the on-screen list.
- Select your device.
If your Bluetooth device won’t connect
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned on for your phone.
- Turn off your device, and then turn it back on. After your device is reset, try to pair it again.
- Unplug your Android TV for 10 seconds, and then plug it back in. When your Android TV is on, try to pair it again.
- Check if your device connects to other devices, such as a phone or tablet.
- If your device connects to other devices: Reset your Android TV to factory settings. For help, contact the Android TV manufacturer.
- If your device doesn’t connect to other devices: Check that your device has up-to-date software. For help, contact your device’s manufacturer.