Add Bluetooth devices
You can use Bluetooth devices, such as a keyboard or game controller, with your Android TV.
Pair a Bluetooth device
- From Android TV’s Home screen, scroll down and select Settings .
- If you have a Nexus Player, press the button on the bottom of the player and skip to step 3.
- Under "Remote & accessories," select Add accessory .
- Put your device in pairing mode.
- Use your remote to select your device from the list on your TV or monitor.
- Your Android TV will pair with your device.
Bluetooth device won’t connect
If your Bluetooth device won’t pair with your Android TV, try the troubleshooting steps below.
- Turn off your Bluetooth device, then turn it back on. Try to pair your Bluetooth device again.
- Unplug your Nexus Player or Android TV for 10 seconds. Plug it back in. Try to pair your Bluetooth device again.
- Check if your Bluetooth device connects to other devices, such as a phone or tablet. Try to pair your Bluetooth device again.
- If your Bluetooth device connects to other devices: Reset your Nexus Player or Android TV to factory settings. For help, contact the Android TV manufacturer.
- If your Bluetooth device doesn’t connect to other devices: Confirm that your accessory’s software is up-to-date by following the manufacturer's instructions. For help, contact the Android TV manufacturer.