My Nexus Player won't connect to Wi-Fi
If you’re having trouble connecting your Nexus Player to Wi-Fi, here are some steps you can try.
Note: If you’re using a Wi-Fi network at a business, hotel, or school, you might have trouble connecting. Networks at these places don’t always work with Nexus Player.
Make sure you’re using the correct network password. Wi-Fi passwords are case-sensitive.
- Unplug your Nexus Player for 10 seconds.
- Plug it back in.
- Unplug your modem or router for 15 seconds. Plug it back in.
- Make sure that your router’s security settings are set up correctly by following the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Make sure that your router’s software is up-to-date by following the manufacturer’s instructions.
- From Android TV’s Home screen, scroll down and select Settings .
- Under "Device," select Wi-Fi .
- Find and select Add new network.
- Enter the network name (SSID) and other security details, if needed.
Andrea is an Android expert and author of this help page. Help her improve this article by leaving feedback below.