Contact us with a problem or send feedback
If you need help with Android Pay, you may want to check out our popular articles first. If you can’t find your answer in the help center, you can talk to an expert over phone, chat, or email.
- Participating banks and supported cards for Android Pay
- Pay in stores
- Set up Android Pay
- Keep your payment info safe
- See charges and transaction history
Talk to an expert
- Request a call from an agent.
- Chat with us on your device (select countries only).
- Email us and get a response within 24 hours.
- Tweet with an expert on the Android Twitter channel.
Submit product feedback & report an issue
Feedback helps us to understand your experience on Android Pay. To submit feedback or report an issue:
- Open Android Pay.
- Tap Menu Send feedback.
- Follow the instructions to submit your feedback. Make sure to check the "Include system logs" box.
Note: If you submit a feedback report, you won’t get a reply. If you need help fixing the issue and need to hear back from someone, contact us.