Edit or remove a payment method
Here’s how to edit or remove a card from Android Pay.
Edit a payment method
Using Android Pay
Payment methods can’t be edited from Android Pay. The best way to update your payment method info using the app is to delete it and add the card again with the updated information.
Using the Google payments center
Note: Citi cards added to Android Pay may not show up on your payments profile. If you add your card directly to your payments profile, any edits made from your profile will show up on Android Pay.
Remove a card or an account
To remove a card with your Android phone:
- Open the Android Pay app.
- If you have multiple Google Accounts in Android Pay: At the top left, touch your name, then choose the account you want to remove a card from.
- Tap the card you want to remove.
- Scroll down, then tap Remove card.
Removing a card from Android Pay may not remove it from your payments profile.
Can't edit or remove a card or an account
If you have trouble editing or removing a card from Android Pay, you can edit or remove it from the Google payments center:
- On the Google payments center, sign in to Payment methods.
- Under the card you want to edit or delete, click Edit or Remove.