Pay on an app or website
You can use Android Pay in apps like Uber and Airbnb or when you shop online if you see buttons that look like this::
You can also use Android Pay on your Chrome mobile browser with participating merchants.
At checkout, touch the Android Pay purchase button. You might be asked to pick a payment method and enter your shipping address before confirming your order.
Set Android Pay as your default payment method
If you see a box at checkout that says "Use selected info for future purchases from this app," check it to use Android Pay and set it as your default payment method. The next time you plan to buy from that app or site:
- Choose what you want to buy.
- Start to check out.
- Confirm that you want to use the payment information associated with Android Pay.
Remove Android Pay from an app or site
If you no longer want Android Pay associated with an app or site, you can remove it.
On a mobile device
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Google > Connected apps.
- Tap the service you no longer want to use Android Pay.
- Tap Disconnect.
On a computer
- Go to your list of connected apps and sites.
- Click the app or site you want to remove access from.
- Click Remove.