Your loyalty cards
You can store a digital copy of your loyalty, reward, and membership cards for thousands of merchants in Android Pay. When you're ready to check out at a merchant, simply touch the loyalty card you want to use on the app's home screen and let the cashier scan the barcode.
To add a loyalty card:
- Open the Android Pay app.
- Touch the + sign in the bottom-right corner.
- Touch Add a loyalty program.
- Search for the merchant or program name and select it.
- Capture your barcode with your camera or enter your details manually.
- Touch Save.
PC is an Android Pay expert and author of this help page. Help her improve this article by leaving feedback below.