Use loyalty cards, gift cards, or offers
You can store digital copies of your loyalty, reward, membership, gift cards, and special offers (like coupons, promotions, and discounts) for thousands of merchants in Android Pay.
Add a loyalty card or gift card
Add a loyalty card by scanning it or sign in to your loyalty card account and then save the card.
- Open the Android Pay app.
- In the bottom right corner, tap Add .
- For loyalty cards, tap Add a loyalty program. For gift cards, tap Add a gift card.
- Find the merchant or program name and tap it.
- Follow the onscreen instructions.
- Your loyalty card will show up in Android Pay.
Add an offer
If you see Save to Android Pay in a retailer’s app or on their website, tap it to add the offer.
Use a loyalty card, gift card, or offer
- When you’re ready to check out at a merchant, open the Android Pay app.
- Choose the loyalty card you want to use.
- Ask the cashier to scan the barcode. If your card doesn’t have a barcode, read your membership number to the cashier.
Fix problems scanning
If the cashier is having trouble scanning your loyalty card, gift card, or offer, try the following:
- Clean your screen.
- Check for cracks over the barcode.
- If scanning doesn't work, ask the cashier to type the code directly into their register.
To add a Walgreens Balance® Rewards card, you'll either need to scan your barcode or download the Walgreens app and tap Save to Android Pay.
- Unlock your phone and hold it over the contactless payment terminal.
- Tap to apply your Balance Rewards card when prompted to enter your Balance Rewards number on the payment terminal.
- Tap again to pay.