If you’ve been using the Android Auto app on your phone screen, you’ll need to switch to Google Assistant’s driving mode, a new integrated driving experience. If your car is compatible with Android Auto, you can still connect directly to your car’s display.  Learn about other ways Google is ready to make your drive better.

/androidauto/community?hl=en
This content is likely not relevant anymore. Try searching or browse recent questions.
Android Auto Causes Pixel 3 XL to Restart Every Single Time - Doesn't work at all!
Since one of the latest updates in November or December my pixel 3 xl won't work with android auto anymore. Plugging my phone into android auto just causes the phone to reboot every time I do so. If I leave the cable plugged in, the phone will reboot then once I swipe up to unlock it will show the Google logo and reboot again repeatedly until I disconnect my phone from the cable. I have tried to boot into safe mode, which sort of works, I can connect my phone to the cable and use the phone still, but android auto never connects to the head unit at all.
Latest Update Latest Updates (0)
Relevant Answer Relevant Answers (0)
All Replies (88)
Relevant Answer
Hi Alex, 

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Connectivity issues can occur due to several factors (e.g. car, phone, USB cable, software, etc) that can affect the performance of Android Auto. We recommend trying the troubleshooting steps on this FAQ thread to help with your experience.

If the issue still persists, you can fill out this Contact us form for further assistance. Thanks!
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Hi,

Yes there are a number of factors I should've clarified that I have verified the cable is good by using a different phone with the same cable headunit etc and had no problem with android auto that way. I have also made sure my usb c port is clean which it appears to be.

I have already tried everything on the FAQ page, I have cleared cache for Google app, google play services, android auto and even uninstalled updates for android auto (since it's a system app now) and reinstalled the updates and tried and it still doesn't work. Something to note though is that yes, when I plug the cable into my phone it does indicate it is charging, however once I unlock the phone it will restart so I am unable to really change the usb communication preferences but I did try to set the default preference in developer options to be file transfer / android auto. However regardless of these changes to my phone it still crashes.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Sinds today i have a similar issue with my Samsung S20. Phone is up to date. 
When i connect it with the cable to Andoid Auto it will reboot 1 or 2 seconds later. Tried the S20 in safe mode but same issue. Rebooted the Andoid car unit but problem exist.. other USB cable and same problem.
The Samsung S10 of my wife still works perfect! 
What can be the problem?
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
My Note20 Ultra has started doing the same today.

Recently bought an Autokit USB dongle to enable Android Auto on my Android-based headunit. It worked fine initially, but tonight, this issue has started. My headunit and Autokit software has not received any updates. I can't remember when, but I have a feeling my phone received a general update a few days ago so possibly caused then.

If I plug my phone into the Autokit dongle, it vibrates and recognises the charger part... then it SOFT reboots.

I say soft reboot as the screen goes blank, then the Samsung logo appears and it reloads the lockscreen after a few moments. A normal hard reboot would cause it to go blank, vibrate, then show a Samsung Note20 Ultra powered by Android screen, followed by the Samsung screen, then the lockscreen.... so it's not doing the powered by Android screen suggesting its not necesarially shutting down, its just a portion that is crashing and restarting.

I hope that makes sense. I've tried hitting Clear All Data in the Android Auto developer options which seemingly does nothing. I've also asked it to forget all cars and reconnected, but it still crashed.

Any suggestions greatly welcome. I didn't have enough time or phone battery to do much more troubleshooting but will have another look tomorrow
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I have just checked and Software Update happened on 18th January. I haven't driven my car since then so I feel this update has broken it.

See screenshot for details.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Same problem here that appeared for the first time today. I'm using a Pixel 3XL
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I have the same prpem here. I used it for a lomg time with no probleme untill yesterdag. It will soft reboot all the time. I have tried every thing i used a andraid 11 phone well that worked but my andraid 10 didn't i hope samsung and google will fix this
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Same here. Starting today my phone (Galaxy Note 9) reboots as soon as it tries to connect to Android auto. My phone received an update last night so I'm pretty sure that is causing some kind of software conflict.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Same thing is happening to me.   Pixel 4A

Worked fine yesterday (1/21) for my commute to and from work. That night there was a handful of app updates. Didn't think anything of it so they got updated.  
I tried using it today (1/22) and the second I plug the phone in it shows the rainbow G , asks for my Pin, and its then loading the home screen icons. Just like it would if you rebooted the phone. My guess is something is crashing the pixel launcher.

Tried uninstalling updates for Android Auto , Google Maps , Google , Google play services , Android system Webview with no change.

I even tried factory reset the phone. Installed only the apps necessary... no change.
Contacting Support is a huge waste of time.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Same issue with my pixel 4a, starting happening yesterday randomly after everything was working perfectly for a while
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Same issue here. Galaxy S9. My wife also has the same phone. Yesterday we both got notifications for a phone update. I postponed mine but had her update her phone. After the update her phone would reboot when plugging in for AA however mine still works fine since I have not installed the update yet.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Hey everyone,

Thanks for reporting this issue. We forwarded this issue to the rest of the team. We'll update with more information when it's available. Thanks!
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Same issue here with Nokia 8.3, seems to be a widespread issue and articles starting to come out about this. Is Google doing anything to fix this?
Infinite reboot when plugged to car as it tries to open Android Auto. Stopped working since my phone recently updated to January 2021 Android 10 update, so I'm assuming this is the cause.

[Update] 27 Jan - uninstalled Chrome on head unit and phone, Android Auto 6.0 installed, rebooted, seems to work now nil issues.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Following, having the same issue with my note 10! They need to fix ASAP or I will switch to Apple,  I just bought my android auto navigation system and have not been able to enjoy it thanks to this big issue
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Same issue with my sony xperia 1ii, started with occasional rebooting but now it's infinite rebooting! Get it fixed please google!
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I also have this exact same issue on my Xiaomi Mi9. Worked fine yesterday. No updates. And today my phone also goes into a soft-reboot loop once it is connected to the head unit:

The phone first indicates it is charging, then goes into soft-reboot which goes rather quickly, if I then enter the pin, the phone crashes again, etcetc. When I remove the USB, no further crashes.

Wife's phone works fine with same head unit & cable.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Same issue started Friday, phone reboots as soon as I plug in the USB cable and Android Auto starts.  Tried my husbands phone and it does the same thing.  Tried my phone and his phone in his car and same issue.  We both have the same phone Samsung S9 running Android 10.  However, I'm not seeing any new android OS updates.  Whatever changed it started on the 22nd.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Im a QA tester which has access to a variety of environments,

This issue is happening on the following devices: 
One Plus Nord, Android 11 Beta
One Plus Nord, Android 10 (Separate device)
Google Pixel, Android 10
Google Pixel 3, Android 11
One Plus 6T, Android 10 

This issue is observed on each Android head unit I have tested for all devices -

VW Polo 2018
Honda Civic 2018

Same issue as the posts above describe, starting android auto on the car head unit causes the device to reboot.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Any update? I'm having the same issue with a s10
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I'm having the same problem.  Moto G Power.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I have to add another report of the same problem.  My system worked perfectly on the morning of 1/21/2021.  That afternoon on the way home from work it goes into a constant soft reboot.  I did see some flashes of updates but no idea what updated.  Works fine with my old un updated Note 5.  
Is there any way of seeing what updated on the 21st?  I have a Pixel 3xl
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Having the same issues over the weekend. Phone consistent "soft" restarts when connected to android auto.  Did all the troubleshooting recommendations. Felt that its a software update issue.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
My Samsung Galaxy S9 has the same issue after update.

Before update, my AA was a standalone app; but after update it became an embedded software. And phone reboots when I plug it to my headunit.

In a forum, I read "factory reset / format" solves the problem. I tried it. Yes, it worked perfect, even faster than before, yesterday... BUT until this morning! It seems it was one time thing only. So, we can not format our phone each time to use AA :)

Please solve this issue...
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I have exactly the same issues. Boot loop on my galaxy s20+
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Same problem. Two different S9+'s now simply  reboot forever if plugged into android auto. An update needs to be pushed to fix whatever the last update ruined.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Still no solution by Google or Samsung!!!
We should make more noise!
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
[SOLVED] thanks to  reddit use u/PhobicCarrot for figuring it out. Uninstall updates to Chrome on your phone and head unit (if applicable). Reboot both and it works perfectly for me again. 

Hopefully that works for you guys
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Remove latest chrome update and AA is working again. Thanks to the user that found this fix
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
An android auto update was pushed -> 6.0.615334-release
rebooted the phone & headunit - no change.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
[SOLVED KIND OF]
Go to settings > search chrome > uninstall chrome updates

Chrome will go to factory setting. Now my android auto works agaien BUT

Now i got the old chrome version so chrome has to look at this problem with the android auto team.

For now the android auto works but afcourse i want it to work with the new chrome version!
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
That's interesting from all above.

I need to use my car later tonight, so I will certainly give this a go! Out of interest, what is your Chrome version?

Prior to uninstalling updates, mine shows as 88.0.4324.93.
After uninstalling updates, I am now showing version 83.0.4103.106.

I'll report back in a few hours if this worked for me :)
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Without the updates (factory setting) my chrome has version 88.0.4044.138

If i update chrome again my crhrome has 
Version 88.0.4324.93
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I can confirm that removing Chrome updates has fixed the Android Auto issue. That's an odd one, for sure!

I will test it again at some point tonight or tomorrow though, as I've just checked and Chrome has automatically updated itself back to 88.0.4324.93. I'll be interested to see if it's broken again and if it has, if I can block updates for Chrome specifically until this is fixed properly
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I did the solution above and now the its connecting with no boot loop, but once it connects my headunit goes blank and does not show the android auto display.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Try unplugging the USB cable and back in  I have this from time to time. Resetting the cable seems to work for me.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
multiple users on reddit indicate that uninstalling updates to Google Chrome have fixed the issue. just turn off auto update for Chrome. this is obviously a temporary fix. hopefully the Google team can fix this
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
hi. I have the same rebooting problem as of this month with my samsung note 9. I was so troubled I thought my usb dongle was bad. Luckily I found this forum and an article 
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Same happened to my note 20 ultra 5g and note 10 +.  Google Chrome update is the culprit. 
Uninstalling the Chrome updates in the phone resolved it.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I am also facing similar issues with Android auto.
I tried connecting using my pixel 5 and one plus 6. For both phones same issue- boot loop.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Has a google chrome bug been assigned so we can track the fix?   I'm not comfortable with rolling chrome back to the original version that came with my note10.  Going from 88.x to 83.x is probably missing a bunch of security updates.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
This app is constantly trying to connect . Turns on Bluetooth every time. This happens at all times where ever I go even while in the house vehicle parked keys in pocket. This has to stop . Is there anyway I can get this resolved? (I have a pixel 3 xl )
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
My S10 has been doing this for around 4 weeks. Every time i plug in, I have a continuous loop of connecting/disconnecting every 1 second. Tried new leads and in 2 different makes of vehicle and it does the same.
I've tried removing android auto and re-installing it, clearing cache, removing recent updates and it still does the same. This is extremely annoying as the way my van dashboard is set up its the only port I use to charge my phone, and this issue doesn't even let me charge!! Please sort this ASAP. Had so many bugs with android, really debating going back to an iPhone with car play
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Pixel 3 user here. I have had issues since somtime starting mid January. Have tried reinstalling android auto with no effect and making sure headunit and phone are fully updated.
Want to add to the list to make sure google is aware of this bug.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I have a Samsung Galaxy Note20 5g.  I am having the same problem as others  on this group, except the update on my phone happened on Jan 9, 2021.  Here are the updates that occurred, I wish I could go back to the previous software version so that I could continue to us Android Auto.

Verson: N981USQS1CTLB/N981UOYN1CTLB/N981USQS1CTLB
Size: 257.62 MB
Security patch level:January 1, 2021

I hope that will help your research team solve this issue! ASAP!
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Uninstall the Google Chrome update. Had the same issue and that was the problem.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Did the uninstall chrome update then un ticked auto update to chrome. This worked only once. As soon as reconnected to android auto on the way home, I am back to the continously connect/disconnect loop.
GOOGLE SORT YOURSELVES OUT AND FIX THIS!! 
worlds biggest tech company and you can't fix it. What a joke
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Got a Samsung 20 FE, unfortunately uninstalling Chrome updates did not work for me.

I even uninstalled it from the head unit just to be sure.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Same for a Samsung A51. Factory reset and no joy. I hope this gets a priority fix otherwise all I have is an expensive fm radio!
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Notice a new chrome update came out 2 days ago, same issue :(
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Came to report the same issue. Using a Pixel 5 on the latest OS and Chrome versions and connecting to an AVIN Avant 4 head unit. Both devices work fine independently, but as soon as I plug the phone into the head unit, the phone enters a boot loop within 1–2 seconds.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Same thing happening on my Galaxy s10+. It's already a gamble as to whether auto will pull up at all, but for the last couple weeks, it has started a restart loop every time I've plugged it in. I've tried different cables, cleaned out my port, emptied cache and uninstalled updates, but nothing has worked.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Same issue here. Soft reboot on Samsung Galaxy A71 5G after the new Chrome update. 

I "fixed" it by going into app settings and disabling Chrome. This has an obvious disadvantage in that I can no longer use Chrome but at least AA works again. Certainly an issue on Google's end, surprised this wasn't caught in QA by someone. Looking forward to a fix.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Uninstalling Chrome updates solves the problem. BUT! Even if I close automatic updates from Play Store (all or especially Chrome) it stills updates automaticly. Android says "I don't care your choice, you have to use what I want..."
Even you turn off auto updates in every form; Chrome still updates and Android Auto fails...
Is there a way to stop this?
(Samsung Galaxy S9)
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Tengo el mismo problema Con las últimas actualizaciones de chrome/androidauto/Google  Mi Samsung Galaxy Note 9 (android10) al conectarlo se reinicia .
es bastante molesto,espero que puedan solucionarlo.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I have disabled Chrome and moved to Firefox.  Have had no issues at all for the last week.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Google! What are you doing damaging our phones!? Same issue here. I've got a Samsung S8+ with the latest updates for the phone, Android Auto, and Chrome. As soon as I plug my phone into the car and choose to connect with Android Auto, the head unit screen goes blank, my phone stops responding. It seems to go into either a boot loop or crashes the System UI. It's even impossible to turn phone off or on. I have to unplug, then wait some time for it to begin responding again. This is only a recent thing that started in the last week or so. I can understand minor software glitches, but this is turning perfectly great phones into something none of us can use. Aren't you meant to test these updates with your other software? This seems to be a worldwide issue. How can the biggest tech company so spectacularly mess things up?
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
It's doing the same thing on my Huawei Mate 20 Pro and Samsung Galaxy A71. This is due to the latest Google Chrome browser update. If you uninstall the updates it'll work perfectly again!
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Same issue here, super annoying.  I've tried several things, and no, it's not the cable.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Uninstalling the latest Chrome update fixed this for me, I saw this suggestion on a Reddit post.

I hope it fixes the issue for you.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Same with the Pixel 4 XL I disabled Chrome and it worked.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Same with Galaxy S20 Ultra.  Disabled Chrome and worked. Seems a problem with chrome and android auto.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I have the same issue, I uninstalled Google CHROME APP and the problem was solved.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Took the latest update (1/28/21) to Android version 11 on Galaxy S10 and now it reboots when connected to Android Radio in my car.  I will try removing Chrome updates and reply when I try it.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Exact same issue with 4 brand new 2021 for f150's, 4 completely different android phones. Wireless Android auto won't connect, and if plugged in to the USB provided in the truck the phones go into an endless restart loop. All good cables, phones are Google Pixel 3a, Samsung s20 ultra, note 20 ultra, and note 10 ultra
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I can confirm that uninstalling Chrome updates works. At least it did for me.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Finally found the fix. Bought a phone cradle and eliminated Android Auto. Now Waze works like a champ and I can receive and make phone calls!
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Although several people in this forum seemed to identify a recent Google Chrome update as their culprit, Google Chrome doesn't seem to be my culprit: I've disabled and rolled back the version for Chrome on two Android 11 phones (Pixel 5, Pixel 3A) and the AVIN Avant 4 head unit I have on Android 10. I've also tried three different USB 3.0 cables from different manufacturers, and also confirmed that iOS CarPlay still works on the head unit when plugged into an iPhone 12.

Usually what happens is
  1. I fire up the car; the AVIN Avant 4 head unit loads up
  2. I plug in an Android phone, and an "AutoPlay" app on the head unit (and AutoPlay dongle plugged into the head unit's USB port) "listens" to the phone being plugged in and fires up Android Auto automatically
But now every time I plug in any Android phone (again, with Chrome disabled and rolled back), that phone goes into a boot loop.

Help!
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I am having the same issue of rebooting the phone after connecting the Android Auto Cable.

Also, I can confirm that uninstalling chrome updates resolved the issue for me.

I also updated Chrome to the early December version 87.0.4280.101 and this is working fine with Android Auto with no rebooting observed.

Versions newer than this seems to cause the issue to appear again which indicates the bug is within chrome updates released in December/ January.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Same issue. Pixel 4. Uninstalling chrome latest update resolve it.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Same problem with a Xaomi mi9T. Stopped working one day to another
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
"Uninstalling" Chrome and turning "auto update" off worked for me!
My phone, Samsung S20 Ultra 5G,running Android 11,  was rebooting seconds after USB cable connected to my Dynavin N7 Pro head unit. Hook the USB cable up, started charging, then shut down and only showed "SAMSUNG" until cable was disconnected. and the phone re started. This started happening after update from 10 to 11. After reading through the comments here, I tried the uninstall on Chrome, and it worked for my situation. I was even able to update Android Auto.  Hope this helps.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Same problem here on samsung galaxy S20+ 5G running android 11. On my work phone running android 10 with the same version of android auto is works perfectly, but om my samsung my phone enters a boot loop when i plug in the cable. Disabling google chrome via settings>apps resolves this problem and then android auto works just fine, but off course this is not the most ideal solution.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Hi
I noticed if I uninstalled the latest Chrome update it started to work... Meaning no more evil reboot loops when plugged in with usb when AA starts... I'm a test analyst so Google let me know if I can help you out with any quality assurance :)
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Un-installing chrome has not worked for me, my s10 is stuck in a continuous loop. Don't think this is ever going to get fixed.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Hey everyone, I was having this issue with my xiamoi mi 10 pro, turns out the culprit was google chromes last update, I uninstalled the update, turned off auto update in the app store and Android auto is working again. Give it a try for yourselves.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Wow..im really hoping this is the answer! How do I uninstall an update? Samsung s20 g973f. Thks in advance.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I have posted in a few threads regarding this same issue with my Pixel 5 & '21 F-150. There seems to be no response from Google, Google Play support, or any other tech support for an issue that has gone on for more than a month.

My phone also does not wirelessly connect to Sync 4, and when I plug is via USB or USB-C, my Pixel 5 goes into the endless reboot loop.

I will be attempting to uninstall the updates to Chrome today. If this works I will also post an update. All the forums on various sites suggest this. However, it appears as though this fix is only applicable to what the system in which Android Auto is attempting to connect to.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
It turns out that I am having the same issue as many MANY others, but unfortunately disableing Chrome and it's updates didn't help at all in my case.

I have Alpine iLX-F903D head unit and Oukitel WP2 phone and I haven't had one single succesful launch of android auto yet.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I have to uninstall the chrome update every day from my S20 in order to get my connection to Android auto working. 
Disabled the auto updates but Google Crome keeps installing every night! Also disable the Chome App won't work as updates are still coming in. 
When will this be fixed??
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Update to my previous troubleshooting, chrome seems to update itself regardless of what I do. So, I've reverted to original version and disabled a chrome then installed the latest version of Chrome Beta from the play store and Android Auto is working fine with it.  I will let you know if the stable chrome re-enable itself or self update and break the Android auto again.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I have the same problem with my galaxy S10+. The device always reboot when i connect it to my android auto car unit. So i tried to connect another phone (my old Samsung S8) with an older OS (Android 10) and voila: it worked. Guess the Problem is somewhere in the Android 11 OS.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
My phone has Android 8, but it still has the same problem.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I have a Galaxy A51. It has been working fine with android auto for months and then recently I to have been having the same problem. I can now see from this forum that it may not my phone that is the problem but a system update that has caused this. I am looking forward to the problem getting resolved soon please.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
S10e working fine now, thanks!

Chrome app was auto-updated to 17 feb version, AA app still 21 jan version 

For others with same issue, in Netherlands AA is not in the Play Store either but the update to Chrome was sufficient to get it all working again
marked this as an answer
This question is locked and replying has been disabled.
Discard post? You will lose what you have written so far.
Write a reply
10 characters required
Failed to attach file, click here to try again.
Discard post?
You will lose what you have written so far.
Personal information found

We found the following personal information in your message:

This information will be visible to anyone who visits or subscribes to notifications for this post. Are you sure you want to continue?

A problem occurred. Please try again.
Create Reply
Edit Reply
This will remove the reply from the Answers section.
Notifications are off
Your notifications are currently off and you won't receive subscription updates. To turn them on, go to Notifications preferences on your Profile page.
Report abuse
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
What type of post are you reporting?
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
This reply is no longer available.
/androidauto/threads
//accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin
You'll receive email notifications for new posts at
Unable to delete question.
Unable to update vote.
Unable to update subscription.
You have been unsubscribed
Deleted
Unable to delete reply.
Removed from Answers
Removed from Updates
Marked as Recommended Answer
Marked as Update
Removed recommendation
Undo
Unable to update reply.
Unable to update vote.
Thank you. Your response was recorded.
Unable to undo vote.
Thank you. This reply will now display in the answers section.
Link copied
Unlocked
Unable to lock
Unable to unlock
Pinned
Unpinned
Unable to pin
Unable to unpin
Marked
Unmarked
Unable to mark
Reported as off topic