If you’ve been using the Android Auto app on your phone screen, you’ll need to switch to Google Assistant’s driving mode, a new integrated driving experience. If your car is compatible with Android Auto, you can still connect directly to your car’s display.  Learn about other ways Google is ready to make your drive better.

/androidauto/community?hl=en
This content is likely not relevant anymore. Try searching or browse recent questions.
This post is a trending issue.
Frozen screen
Since the latest update,when connected to Android Auto in my car (Mitsubishi Pajero Sport) the screen freezes or goes black as soon as my phone (Oppo) locks. Ive set my phone to not lock and its a bit better (screen still flashes and map jump around though) but I have to do that everytime I get in to car and its not practical!
Latest Update Latest Updates (0)
Relevant Answer Relevant Answers (0)
All Replies (153)
Relevant Answer
Anyone try factory reset of phone? (Oppo Reno, Ford Sync 3, Android 10 - ColorOS 7)
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Same issue for me with my Oppo Reno that appeared with the Android 10 update. The car display does not work when my phone screen is locked.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I have the same issue on the oppo RX17 pro since the android 10 update. Currently working through troubleshooting with both Google and oppo. Quick fix I have for now is to set the screen off time to 30 mins and just reduce the screen brightness down. I tried to do this with an automation app, but just couldn't get the screen off time to change successfully unfortunately.

Hoping they come back with a solution soon!
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Same as above. Set the screen lock to 30 min. This is not a solution but a work around if you are traveling less than 30 min
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Same for me Oppo reno colors 7 win 10: screen frozen when display is off... phone's temperature is always very hot when usb on... terrible problems when you drive, all is crazy! bad things Google!!
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Same issue here with my Oppo R15 in a Mitsubishi eclipse cross.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Since  the android 10 update, my OPPO android auto continue to run even aftet disconnected from my car, only option is to reboot
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Thanks for your feedbacks. We have forwarded the issue to the rest of the team.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
The same as above mentions, adjusted  screen shut down to 30mins, this works for now but when 30mins is up you have to wake ya phone up to make it work, so no longer hands free, really google/androidauto? Really? This system made driving great again and recent updates have caused these issues. Main problem happens when you take a call while using satnav and the call ends but dont rtn to maps???
Using a oneplus 8 pro
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Same for me in my thread https://support.google.com/androidauto/thread/59818017?hl=en&msgid=59818017

Oppo R17 color Os7 android 10.. trying to link these threads as i find them as its obviously an issue thats been happening for a while with very little response...
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I have the same issue with My oppo reno!
Any solution!
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
My Oppo R15 Pro - when my phone screen locks, AA google maps freezes, keep having to unplug, replug  usb into the phone for google maps to start working again.Please sort this shit out man! Looks like this has been happening for a while and with lots of users of various phones.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
When is going this to be fixed? I am experiencing the same issue with my Oppo Reno.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Same here. After Android 10 update, with Oppo Reno when screen locks the car display flashes or goes black. It returns normal when you unlock the phone. The only workaround is to set the screen timer to 30 minutes. Smart lock does not seem to be working right as well.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Same issue here! I think this is not a minor issue and should be patched as soon as possible. Now is traveling time!
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Has there been my update since this forum was forwarded to the team? Both Oppo and Google are silent on the cause and a fix at the moment.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Please advise us further.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Hi everyone, 

Thanks for all the reports. We informed the OPPO team and they are currently investigating this issue. We’ll share more updates on this thread. Thanks!
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Thats great guys but hands free means , "hands free"  now i drive to n from work over an hour a day if my system stalls after 30mins i have to touch my phone to unlock it, then im not hands free. And ive down loaded 5.5.6 and this hasnt helped!!! Come on, in the Y-uk this means 6points and upto £1000 in fines, this isnt acceptable using something that is meant to stop people from touching their phones. 

Saying that thankyou for looking into this👍
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Holatemgo exactoamete el mismo problema. Recibidotemente él empezado enener exactamete el mismo problema. Oppo Reno, colorOS 7.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Same issue with my OnePlus 7 device connected to Maruti Suzuki Baleno. As the phone gets locked, android auto display also gets locked. For instance if maps are running we are not even able to zoom in or out, in music player songs cannot be switched.
I don't think this is related to the android device but more of an android app issue. Development team please look in to this as we are Google fans and don't want to divert to another platform.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Same with my Oneplus 5 connected to my Ford Focus. As soon as the phone screen locks, the car screen becomes unresponsive until the phone is unlocked again. Someone must be able to sort this out??
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Same issue with à Xiaomi Note 8 pro, screen freeze and no réponse, need to get out and back in to Android auto to refresh.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I recently got a 2017 Hyundai Elantra, Android Auto worked fine for months. Then after the recent update, I haven't been able to do anything... Pandora, Spotify, Waze or Google Maps. I've checked every setting, cable connection, and reset my Infotainment System. When and if I get the map screen to appear, it locks the whole app up and the only thing I can to do to restore my car's touch screen is disconnect the phone. I've tried someone else's iPhone and everything works fine... Pandora, Spotify, Waze, and Google Maps. I'm extremely frustrated about the response to this issue and can't find any solutions to the problem online or in forums.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
It's not only Oppo - OnePlus also have this issue...
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I have the same shit. If Oppo is enable to fix it we wld have to change the suppliers soon. My request is for next week for a very long journey
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I have the same issue with my Note 10 & Mazda 3... Most options like turning off power optimization settings didn't work for me.  What did work was rolling back the updates  (delete and reinstall if you cant uninstall last update) of android auto and turn off the automatic updates on my phone.  Not ideal but can and more work to update other apps but I haven't had this issue since.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Same problem with Samsung S10+ / Toyota Highlander.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I found the solution today with my x50 pro I received yesterday. Under developer options change the default usb configuration to file transfer. That worked perfect for me.

Hopefully it helps others.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Same issue also with my Oppo R17 Pro! I have a brand new Subaru XVS and today it had it's first service, and they did an update on the cars software but that didn't fix the issue. The problem is definitely with bugs in the android auto software app or Oppo phones or both! It it was all working before Oppo did the major software update. It's been a few months and it's getting really frustrating especially when going on road trips.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
The same problem I have seen with my Oneplus 7.

How to resolve:
Just turn off the screensaver in Phone's Setting and reboot
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I have this issue when connecting my phone to the  ENON after market stereo which is on OS10.  I did not have an issue until a previous update. I replaced the USB because I thought it was the connection. The error is corrupt signal. When do get it to connect this mean I have to wait for the connection to while my phone is awake or else it will look up
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I have just installed the lasted update to my oppo rx17 pro and it appears that the screen freezing has been fixed.

Now on color OS 7.1 with the android August 2020 security update.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Anyone Having this issue with the new ColourOS11?
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
2 weeks after update to android 11. My oppo find x2 pro has the same problem. Mazda 3 connect screen freeze after locks my device. Long time ago I'm just fine with android 10.

So sad.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Identical issue with find x2pro on Android 11 connecting to Skoda Octavia vRS. Come on Google, surely you can work this out with Oppo(pressure them to do the right thing) this is obviously an issue with the Oppo Rom. Same car doesn't have issue with my wife's Samsung and my work OnePlus 7t. Doing a search of this issue on the web locates years worth of this identical issue on Oppo phones. It's obviously an Oppo issue but makes Android and the Google experience look pretty second rate.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I faced the same issue with my Samsung.  I installed the "stay Alive"-app.  In this app you can set the phone not to lock when running certain apps. So I set it to not lock when running AA
works perfect for me.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I'm having the same problem. Brand new Oppo Find X2 Pro, ColorOS 11, Android 11, built-in maps, 2018 Honda Civic Type R. Navigation works for a while, then the screen starts flashing black or navigation just freezes for ~20 seconds at a time, causing me to miss turn-offs. I tried 2 different USB cables, clearing data and cache and resetting phone settings. I haven't tried leaving the screen on yet I'll do that next time I'm in the car.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Keeping the phone unlocked (screen on) may cause burn in with the X2pro AMOLED screen.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
So what is happening with a fix for this!? I am now getting this issue after applying the new ColorOS11 update and it has ruined Android Auto.

You said you informed Oppo team and would share updates but you haven't shared anything in months.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Same issue for me with my find x2 pro. Was fine before the update to ColorOS11. Is there any way to revert back to ColorOS7?
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Hi all - I've just updated to ColorOS 11 (Android 11) and come across this issue with Android Auto.  It freezes if the screen is dark, its ok if it on (even when locked) - after some digging on google I found someone who suggested the following setting in Developer options - 'keep screen on while charging' - seems to have helped in my case.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Android auto not working with Toyota infotainment system (2019 Toyota Hiace) on oppo find x2 pro with android 11. Screen keeps asking for USB connection and continually cycles.  When in navigation and the phone screen turns off, android auto freezes and when you turn phone screen back on it resumes navigation in google maps or waze.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Email Oppo notifying them of the problem. The more people that do, the better. Contact details are on this page: https://www.oppo.com/uk/contact/

This is my first Oppo phone, and if this isn't fixed soon it'll be my last one too. I don't really want to have to have my phone screen lit up all the time it's connected to my car. In the winter it's another bright screen there all the time! We shouldn't have to do things like this!
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Yeah I'm also having this problem now on ColorOS 11. Also got an Oppo Find X2 Pro and was fine before the update to ColorOS 11. When phone locks Android Auto UI freezes up, doesn't refresh and won't update maps. This is very dangerous when driving and needing directions. Can't even reverse the update by looks of it.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I have a very similar issue,  but this is the android auto freezing screen. It works well at first but after the first song it'll just freeze but I can see on my phone the song is still playing but no audio output from car speakers. Initially, I thought maybe it's the cable but have tried 4 different ones and still same issue. I connected car play to my ipad and worked fine. no issues. So I'm guessing it's the android app itself. Please fix. I drive a Kia Cerato 2017, my phone is a Huawei P30 pro (android auto is built-in)
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I've done a lot of research on the issue and Oppo is absolutely useless. Im getting told it's only me having the issue when it's clearly not. The is issue is with the AOD. Disable it and also disable the fingerprint while screen is off. It will work properly then, something to do with the Battery Optimization with AOL.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
So I found that installing the Google clock and manually activating the screen saver completely fixed the issue on the find x2 Pro. Unfortunately as the Oppo Rom doesn't support the daydream function we can't easily automate that when USB power is connected. However after trying a couple of so called night clocks I found they achieved the same end result. When the power is connected such as USB for Android auto the screen is forced on but uses a screen saver style moving image to avoid burn in on the phones AMOLED screen. This completely solved the Android auto issue that I've had with Android 11 on the Oppo find x2 Pro
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
 I can't seem to post the name of the author for Google Play app I used, but try a couple and see what works for you. The one I picked automates the app starting and stopping on USB power
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
with color os 11, my android auto does not work at all when linking with my 2017 chevy camaro. any ideas?
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Same here, I have an Oppo Find X2 Pro and Hyundai i30 N Line MY21.

I've tried putting my phone on high performance, checked that the app isn't in the optimise app list etc as per other advice yet nothing has worked. Android Auto on my car dash still keeps freezing when my phone is locked. 

The only thing that's worked for me is setting my phone to remain unlocked for 30 mins whilst using Android Auto in my car. This has temporarily fixed the problem for now but this needs to be properly patched ASAP, it's not a long term solution!
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Having the same issue with my Oppo Find x2 Pro with MG ZS Ev. Android auto stops working correctly when screen locks on phone. Works fine on my old phone Huawei mate 20 Pro and also Samsung s20. Oppo please release an update for this.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I also have the same issue with my oppo find x2 pro with android 11 update c.58. When my phone locks Android Auto freezes. When I unlock my phone android auto starts working again.

If I disable AOD and disable show fingerprint while screen is off it works great.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Thank you so much for bro PK 6632 Always-On-Display solution, it works on my "frozen" problem. I'm also using OPPO Find X2 Pro running ColorOS 11 (C.59 update), but I really like the AOD feature, hope the next Android Auto or ColorOS update will have this annoying issue solved.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Same issue with Galaxy note 10 +
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Same issue with Oppo Find X2 Pro (Australian model) connected to a Civic Type R head unit. Phone screen on = no problems, phone screen off = blanking/glitching/freezing.

I just received a new update (C.59) but from the comments above it sounds like this hasn't fixed it... I haven't had a change to try it yet.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Still not fixed, even with C.59 update.

I did 'contact us' on the Oppo website and they said to send the phone off to them to investigate even though I told them that they would be able to replicate the problem with any find x2 pro they have there. Needless to say I'm not sending them my phone. 

I will not be buying an Oppo again!
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
No it hasn't fixed it mate. Ford everest and still has the same issue. Pathetic considering the price of this phone is Australia.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Oppo seem to not want to Replicate the issue, and only want the phone sent back. The cause is clear however they don't want to do anything. They can even pick up any X2 Pro they have lying around and test the issue. Should of stuck with Samsung. This is my last Oppo.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Any news on a fix? Its been like 6 months and still no fix..... It's clearly an AOD bug in Oppo's software. Latest C.59 update still didnt fix it. Why is it taking this long to fix?
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
It's a shame as we need to remove feature to get a feature to work :(
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
The same happens in redmi phone too
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
A new ColorOS 11 version CPH2025_11_C.61 was released on Sunday and I had updated it on my Find X2 Pro. Thought this update will solve the frozen screen problem without having to turn off AOD and Fingerprint on Lock screen features, but this update is disastrous, now my head unit can't recognize my phone's usb, it prompts "incompatible USB" error. Even change another USB cable also same problem. Now I can't even use the Android Auto at all! Anyone having this issue?
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Hey Daniel. My oppo find X2 pro today cannot use android auto anymore. Mazda 3 screen said that cannot connected to android auto.
F*** oppo. 
F*** google. 

999 USD phone is not worth at all. Bye Oppo.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Same issue here. Oppo x2 pro. Android Auto freezes when phone screen locks. After about 5 minutes or sometimes starts working again with no input.  This is on Android 11 with a factory reset.

Pretty poor support for a flagship device
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Same issue using my One Plus 7T Pro in my FORD Fusion. Once the phone locks, everything stops and it forces me to unlock the phone while driving. Not a smart way of operating AA.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Hello, same issue with Realme X50pro with android 11...Google, wake up!!!
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Same issue here. Oppo X2 Pro.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I sold my Oppo find X2pro already. My new S21 ultra seems fine with android auto. It connected to my mazda 3 screen comfortibly and has no issue when use AOD or screen off.

Fxxx oppo.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Same for OnePlus 8 pro
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
New colour OS update for Oppo has meant that Android Auto won't recognise the phone anymore ( Honda 2017 Civic)
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Fixed !!

After I  updated my find X2 pro last night with the latest March update patch.
It seem to fixed up all the Android Auto Issue.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
The Latest version is CPH2025_11_C.61?
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Il problema è che sul mio oppo find x2 pro non è possibile connettersi al dispositivo della macchina. Ho anche provato il ripristino delle impostazioni di fabbrica ma non sembra funzionare. Il cavo carica il telefono ma l'app Android Auto non è in grado di leggere il telefono o viceversa. Ho anche provato a non aggiornare l'app ma il problema non è stato risolto. Spero in una rapida risoluzione.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
2021 still the same problem on oppo Reno4. Freezes as soon as it locks. It happened after the latest oppo update. Any solutions yet?
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
With the c.63 update no fix for frozen screen when AOD and fingerprint icon on locksreen are enabled. Shame.
Oppo Find x2 Pro.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
2019 accord touring/galaxy note9... spotify and Amazon music pause about 2 or 3 mins into a song causing the app to freeze on the screen and never really catch up. Controls on the steering wheel (changing the song) don't work either... I unplug and plug it back it again and relaunch android auto just to repeat the cycle all over again. Issue started occurring about a week or so ago.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
When updating to Android 11, gotta the same problem on REALME X50pro 5G
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
My Realme x50 pro, also got this problem after update to Android 11. I had restored to factory 3 times, no help.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Same problem with OnePlus 7T Pro and Skoda Fabia. Problem occures since I switched from OnePlus 3 to 7T Pro 2 years ago.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Despite the fact that the bug is still running, it is possible to run Android Auto properly on Realme X50pro if smartlock is on and the screen is always unlocked and on.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I have the same problem with the Find X3 Pro. Please Oppo and Google, Fix this!
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Everything's OK if you unlock the phone and plug it, then
A) Developer mode ON
B) Select Stay Awake: Screen will never sleep while charging
C) smartlock ON
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I fixed it temporarily indeed with disable always on screen and disable fingerprint on always on screen....

Of course it's not the solution....
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
@Elthan Lim, how? Can you share some versions you have?
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Email Oppo notifying them of the problem Please! The more people that do, the better. Contact details are on this page: https://www.oppo.com/uk/contact/
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Hello everyone

I found the problem and I hope that what I write will go to the team that handles the problem.
I have a realme cell phone but the operating system is almost the same and I have been suffering from the exact same problem since I made an update to the device for Android 11.
The problem is always on display. Once you cancel it the problem of the frozen screen in AA will be solved.
I very much hope that they will fix the problem soon because this solution is temporary and inconvenient to use.

Good luck to everyone!
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I have the Oppo X2 Pro and I am getting the same issue as the vast majority of posters here have mentioned.

The only workaround as far as I have worked out it to keep the screen on for 30mins. The second the screen goes to black though, the screen on my car freezes and I have to interact with my phone in order to unfreeze the car screen. Please tell us when this issue is going to be resolved.

Thanks!
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I'm currently running C.63 and it still isn't fixed.

Only workaround I have found is to enable 'keep screen on while charging' in Developer Options (near the top in Developer Options). The screen dims considerably after a little while but does remain on. I use a live wallpaper to hopefully avoid any screen burn if that is a possible problem.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Eight months now @Google. What's going on?
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Any update on this issue it's with all bbk phones
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Hello everyone,

I was able to figure the solution of this issue.

In my case the issue was with my app clone settings.

I have to delete my clone whatsapp and reset the clone app settings on my phone.

Now after doing this my Android auto screen freez problem is gone and it's working seamlessly.

If you have similar problem you can try above trick.

Thanks 
Ashutosh
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I just sold my Oppo find x2 pro and bought S21 Ultra. Non bug issue about android auto had occurred. Fxxx u Oppo. They are not solve any bug but try to sell find x3 pro instead.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Its unbelievable. STILL NO FOX? i have the new Oppo Find X3 Pro and have this problem when the screen locks. 

You need to fix this issue Oppo and Google
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Its unbelievable. STILL NO FOX? i have the new Oppo Find X3 Pro and have this problem when the screen locks. 

You need to fix this issue Oppo and Google
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Email Oppo notifying them of the problem Please! The more people that do, the better. Contact details are on this page: https://www.oppo.com/uk/contact/
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I use Android auto since 2017 on my Audi A3, connecting by wire my phones. Now i Can't use with my new Oppo Find X3 Neo because phone doesn't connct properly to car. When smartphone screen turns off, car screen start to flash or to lock or tu turn off. In these occasions android auto neither answers to command.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Similar issue, Android Auto freezes, locks up, or otherwise stops working shortly after plugging in my phone to the system. My wife's does not. Hers is a Stylo 5, Android 9, minutes a Stylo 6, Android 10.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Same issue here with oppo find x2 lite updated to Android 11 and Color os 11 (Toyota Corolla 2.0 Hybrid 2021).
First workaround: active developer option and then set screen on when power plugged in.
Second workaround: use amazon music app or similar which forces screen on.
Too bad. With my old honor 9 lite all was running perfect!!!
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Not sure which of the freezing posts I should comment on, but this still applies to me.
Details:
* Fully up to date AA (as of May 6, 2021)
* 2020 Nissan Maxima
* Pixel 5 screen is set to "always on"
* Maps in AA always starts fine, then freezes at non predictable times.  Sometimes it even reboots the car's nav screen - when it doesn't do that the only mitigating step is to unplug the USB.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I don't know if it has already been mentioned, but my Find X2 Lite continues to refresh the car's display, when the always on display is turned off, for example when the phone is headed face down, or something is lying on the phone's screen. I haven't tried what happens when you turn off always on display in the settings.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Hi everyone,

Thanks for the update. The Oppo team has addressed this issue through software upgrade. Please update the device to Android 10 OS, all OTAs for the fix. Thanks!
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Hi All,

I think the issue is similar to what I face with HR-V Honda Model. The weirdest thing is that it was working before.

Cheers,
Daniel
marked this as an answer
This question is locked and replying has been disabled.
Discard post? You will lose what you have written so far.
Write a reply
10 characters required
Failed to attach file, click here to try again.
Discard post?
You will lose what you have written so far.
Personal information found

We found the following personal information in your message:

This information will be visible to anyone who visits or subscribes to notifications for this post. Are you sure you want to continue?

A problem occurred. Please try again.
Create Reply
Edit Reply
This will remove the reply from the Answers section.
Notifications are off
Your notifications are currently off and you won't receive subscription updates. To turn them on, go to Notifications preferences on your Profile page.
Report abuse
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
What type of post are you reporting?
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
This reply is no longer available.
/androidauto/threads
//accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin
You'll receive email notifications for new posts at
Unable to delete question.
Unable to update vote.
Unable to update subscription.
You have been unsubscribed
Deleted
Unable to delete reply.
Removed from Answers
Removed from Updates
Marked as Recommended Answer
Marked as Update
Removed recommendation
Undo
Unable to update reply.
Unable to update vote.
Thank you. Your response was recorded.
Unable to undo vote.
Thank you. This reply will now display in the answers section.
Link copied
Unlocked
Unable to lock
Unable to unlock
Pinned
Unpinned
Unable to pin
Unable to unpin
Marked
Unmarked
Unable to mark
Reported as off topic