This content is likely not relevant anymore. Try searching or browse recent questions.
Our community moved to this new platform as of 3/15. The content in previous platform is archived as read-only mode. For those who’ve been following the status of recent issues with Android Auto, here’s the latest update. We are continuously updating this thread, and the date marked in the status indicates when the latest update was posted.
If you don’t find the issue you are experiencing, please start a new thread with this information.
- [Media] Third party media apps not showing on Android Auto
- The Android Auto team rolled out a fix for everyone. (8/27)
- [Assistant] Google Assistant “Play the News” does not work
- The Google Assistant team rolled out a fix for everyone. We recommend keeping your Google app up-to-date for the best performance. (8/7)
- [Assistant] Assistant on Android Auto records itself talking
- Please clear cache and data and update Google app to the latest version. (8/1)
- [Assistant] Unable to send SMS from Android Auto with a G Suite account
- The Google Assistant team rolled out a fix for everyone. (7/25)
- [Auto] Android Auto keeps crashing on Razer phones
- The Android Auto team rolled out a fix for everyone. (6/7)
- [Auto] “Collecting Feedback” message issue
- Please update your Android Auto app to the latest version. (5/21)
- [Assistant] Google Assistant muting on Android Auto - No Audio
- The Google Assistant team is currently investigating the issue. (8/8)
- [Assistant] Google Assistant keeps saying routines are currently not supported on this device
- The Google Assistant team is currently working to improve this feature for Android Auto. (8/8)
- [Audio] No ringtone or notification tone when using Android Auto on my car display
- The Android Auto team is investigating the issue. (8/8)
- [Media] Amazon Music takes over third party media apps while playing music
- The Amazon Music team has prepared a fix for upcoming updates. Please look for the new version update of Amazon Music. (9/3)
- [Auto] Android Auto randomly crashing on Nissan Leaf
- The Android Auto team is investigating the issue . (8/5)
- [OnePlus] Android Auto crashing on OnePlus phones
- OnePlus team is preparing a fix to address this issue. (8/21)
- [Honda] Honda cars not able to use Google Maps
- Honda team has investigated and is working to release a fix for affected cars. (7/31)
- [Renault] Pixelation issues with Renault R-Link infotainment system
- The Android Auto team is investigating pixelation on Waze. (8/7)
- [Xiaomi] Cannot connect to Android Auto on Xiaomi phone
- Xiaomi team has released a fix to address this issue. (7/23)
- [Mazda] My location appears wrong in Mazda cars
- Mazda team has addressed this issue. (6/16)
This question is locked and replying has been disabled.
This will remove the reply from the Answers section.
Notifications are off
Your notifications are currently off and you won't receive subscription updates. To turn them on, go to Notifications preferences on your Profile page.
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.
Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.