Quickly change common settings on Android
You can see and change your settings from any screen on your device with Quick Settings. To get to settings faster, add or move the ones you use often.
- To see your first few settings, swipe down from the top of your screen.
- To see all your Quick Settings, swipe down again.
- To turn a setting on or off, tap it. (Dimmed settings are off.)
- To see more options for a setting, touch and hold it.
- Swipe down twice from the top of your screen.
- At the bottom right, tap Edit .
- Drag settings to where you want them.
- To add a setting, drag it up from "Hold and drag to add tiles."
- To remove a setting, drag it down to "Drag here to remove."
These icons show on the top right of your screen or in your Quick Settings. To see their names and descriptions, swipe down twice from the top of your screen.
Note: If you have several settings turned on, your phone sometimes hides icons to save screen space. At the top, you'll see a dot.
Wi-Fi, Bluetooth & mobile data
- Mobile data
- Airplane mode
- Data saver
Location & account
- Users & guests
Device, display & sound
- Battery saver
- Night light
- Invert colors
- Do not disturb