You can take a picture of your phone's screen. The image is called a screenshot. After you capture your screen, you can view, edit, and share the image from your phone.
- Open the screen that you want to capture.
- Press the Power button for a few seconds. Then tap Screenshot. If that doesn't work, press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons at the same time for a few seconds.
- Your phone will take a picture of the screen and save it.
- At the top of the screen, you'll see Screenshot capture .
Tip: If you don't see the Screenshot capture icon, return to a Home screen to see it.
To see the screenshot you just took
- Swipe down from the top of a screen with the Screenshot capture .
- Tap the "Screenshot saved" notification.
To see all your screenshots
- Open your phone's Photos app .
- Tap Menu .
- Tap Device folders Screenshots.
Tip: If you don't have the Photos app, you're likely running an older Android version. Open your phone's Gallery app Album view Screenshots folder.
To share a screenshot, view it and tap Share .
Edit your screenshot
- View it in your phone's Photos app .
- Tap Edit .