If you forget your password, your recovery options help you get back into your account.
- Open your device Settings app.
- Tap Google Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Security.
- Under "Ways we can verify it's you," tap Recovery phone. You might need to sign in.
- From here, you can:
- Add a recovery phone.
- Change your recovery phone: Next to your number, tap Edit .
- Delete your recovery phone: Next to your number, tap Delete .
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Tip: If you delete your recovery phone number, it may still be used for other Google services. To manage your phone numbers, go to your account.