Headphones that support audio switch can connect to multiple Android devices. If audio switch is on, your headphones will seamlessly switch between devices as you use them. Your Android device notifies you when the audio has switched.
- Audio switch is supported on devices running Android 8 and above with Google Play Services. .
- Your audio switch enabled headphones must be connected through Fast Pair to the same Google Account on each audio source like an Android phone or a tablet. .
Turn audio switch on & off
Audio switch is on by default.
Important: To use audio switch, you must sign in each device to the same Google Account and sync each device to your account.
- On your Android device, open the Settings app.
- Tap Connected devices.
- Next to your device, tap Settings .
- Tap Audio switch.
- To turn the feature on or off, select Use audio switch.