With Multipoint headphones, you can connect to 2 Bluetooth devices at the same time and select which audio source to play. This way, if you’re playing media on one device, your headphones can switch to calls on another connected device.
- Headphones that can connect with 2 devices via Bluetooth.
- Android 8 and up with Google Play Services.
Turn on Multipoint
- On your Android device, tap Settings Connected devices.
- Next to your device, tap Settings .
- Tap Multipoint Use Multipoint.
- Connect your headphones with the 2 desired audio source devices.
- To make sure your headphones are connected, go to Bluetooth settings on the audio source device.
Connect your headphones to two audio sources
Important: You must have previously paired with the 2 desired audio sources.
Once your headphones are connected, they can automatically switch between 2 devices.
To connect your devices for the first time:
- Go to your first device’s Bluetooth settings and connect it to your headphones.
- Go to your second device’s Bluetooth settings and connect it to your headphones.
Switch to media on a different device
When you switch audio sources on your headphones, you must stop the media or audio on the first device, and then start the media or audio on the second device.