In Analytics, a conversion is the completion of an activity that is important to the success of your business, such as a completed sign up for your email newsletter (a Goal conversion) or a purchase (a Transaction, sometimes called an Ecommerce conversion).
Once you've set up Goals and/or Ecommerce tracking, you can use the Multi-Channel Funnels reports to see how all your channels worked together to create sales.
- About Multi-Channel Funnels
- Set up Multi-Channel Funnels
- About MCF Channels (and the MCF Channel Grouping)
- Create and use MCF Channel Groupings
- Analyze channel contribution
- Analyze conversion paths
- Channel strategies
- Filters and Multi-Channel Funnels
- About Multi-Channel Funnels data
- Segment conversion path data