İstediğiniz sayfa şu anda sizin dilinizde mevcut değil. Google Chrome'un yerleşik çeviri özelliğiyle tüm web sayfalarını istediğiniz dile anında çevirebilirsiniz.
/analytics/community?hl=en
This content is likely not relevant anymore. Try searching or browse recent questions.
Ecommerce Revenue & Conversion Rate Not Showing in Ecommerce Overview Report
On Friday, October 8th, the Revenue & Conversion Rate stats suddenly disappeared from the Ecommerce Overview Page. No changes were made to GA tracking code of transactions being tracked. 

Refreshing page doesnt seem to help. Any ideas how to fix?

Details
Pinned
Latest Update Latest Updates (0)
Relevant Answer Relevant Answers (0)
All Replies (13)
Relevant Answer
This is on all our reports as well as GA. It must be a system wide issue. I have tried reaching out and have had no comment or update on this one.

We've had to push all data into DataStudio to show these metrics for clients.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
This has also happened across my accounts except the ones with "Enable Enhanced Ecommerce Reporting" turned off.

Thank youl
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
This is also happening with our accounts and no updates to resolve so far. Very frustrating!!!
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
We have the same issue with all our clients. This part of the table is not containing data (checked again today 14th oct 2021 - 09:53).
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Does anyone know how / where to get more info from Google on this and what they know & are doing about it? It is an essential part of client reporting for us.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
This is very frustrating in many ways lost some information on one of my favorite account.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I have tried clearing the system cache and the problem persisted. There are a number of JavaScript errors reported and the "loading" message shows continuously.

Looks like a bug at their end. Let's hope they fix it soon.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
It doesn't appear to be account specific, as I get this issue but other members of the team don't. I tried giving my personal account access to this account I was having issues with, and it also had the same problem.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
We are seeing the same issue in our GA 360 property as well. Please fix this asap!
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I says as Stuart above, it doesn't seem to be an account problem. More a user related problem.
I have had the problem since Friday but today it works for me. But my collegue can't see the data yet.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Seeing the same here, data is still intact in Datastudio but not in UA.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
We just started experiencing this yesterday. Yesterday's data now seems to be there but today's stops suddenly at 7AM.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Is there any solution for this? I'm struggling with the same issue for two weeks. I checked everything and the code and everything is good and connected.
marked this as an answer
This question is locked and replying has been disabled.
Discard post? You will lose what you have written so far.
Write a reply
10 characters required
Failed to attach file, click here to try again.
Discard post?
You will lose what you have written so far.
Personal information found

We found the following personal information in your message:

This information will be visible to anyone who visits or subscribes to notifications for this post. Are you sure you want to continue?

A problem occurred. Please try again.
Create Reply
Edit Reply
This will remove the reply from the Answers section.
Notifications are off
Your notifications are currently off and you won't receive subscription updates. To turn them on, go to Notifications preferences on your Profile page.
Report abuse
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
What type of post are you reporting?
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
This reply is no longer available.
/analytics/threads
//accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin
You'll receive email notifications for new posts at
Unable to delete question.
Unable to update vote.
Unable to update subscription.
You have been unsubscribed
Deleted
Unable to delete reply.
Removed from Answers
Removed from Updates
Marked as Recommended Answer
Marked as Update
Removed recommendation
Undo
Unable to update reply.
Unable to update vote.
Thank you. Your response was recorded.
Unable to undo vote.
Thank you. This reply will now display in the answers section.
Link copied
Unlocked
Unable to lock
Unable to unlock
Pinned
Unpinned
Unable to pin
Unable to unpin
Marked
Unmarked
Unable to mark
Reported as off topic