For each report, you can customize:
- Which comparisons are applied to the data (up to 4)
- Which attribution model the report uses
The settings remain in place until you change them.
To edit report settings, click the Customize report icon at the top of the report.
To change the default name of a report, click in the name field and enter a new name.
Changing the name does not change the location of the report.
Comparisons let you evaluate subsets of your data side by side, for example, the events triggered by specific age groups, or the events triggered in specific countries.
You can apply up to four comparisons at a time, and see them side by side in your reports.
You can apply one of four attribution models to a report:
- Cross-channel last click: Analytics looks at clicks from all sources and attributes the conversion to the last click.
- Cross-channel last engagement: Analytics attributes the conversion to the last click, or to an ad impression if there is no recent click.
- Google Ads preferred last click: Analytics attributes the conversion to Google Ads whether or not there is a click from another source.
- Google Ads preferred last engagement: Analytics attributes the conversion to Google Ads whether or not there is a click or ad impression from another source.
When you select a new attribution model, the list of secondary dimensions changes. The new attribution model applies to all reports.
Apply your customizations
After you've made name changes, applied comparisons, and chosen an attribution model, click Apply to have the changes take effect.