The dashboard template
A number of Analytics reports, including the Overview reports in each category, use the dashboard template.
A dashboard comprises a number of cards that each focus on particular metric-dimension combinations, for example:
- Users and revenue for the last 30 days
- Users by channel or source/medium
- Clicks, cost, and revenue per campaign
This concentrated information provides ready answers for common questions you have about your business, like:
- What was my revenue for the last month?
- Through which channels do I acquire the most users?
- Which campaigns generate the most revenue?
The date-range picker on each card lets you apply a predefined or custom range.
Dashboard visualizations are designed to give you an immediate understanding of the metric-dimension relationships, for example, Users by Country.
If there is a link at the bottom of a card, it opens the full report where you can see a broader set of metrics and choose different primary and secondary dimensions.