The search box at the top of Analytics lets you:
- Search for reports
- Ask questions about your data
- Search help content
If you simply click in the search box, you see:
- Reports you have opened recently
- Suggested questions about your data
- Previous searches you made
If you start typing, you see matching results.
Search for reports
Start typing the name of a report or a keyword related to a report. For example, if you start typing "conversions", you'll see reports related to conversions:
Click the relevant search result to open that report.
Ask questions about your data
You can ask Analytics Intelligence questions about your data. For example:
- How many new users did we get last week on mobile?
- Trend of new users this month?
- Trend of new users this year vs. last year?
When you've completed your question, press Enter to open the Intelligence panel on the right:
Watch a short video about asking questions in Analytics.Best Practices: Asking questions in Google Analytics
Learn more about Analytics Intelligence.
Search help content
If you need help with Analytics, enter a description of your subject, like "remarketing" or "conversion tracking".
Click your help query to open a page of related search results. Click a search result to display that content.