Products and users are collected together in organizations. An organization represents a company, and lets you access your company’s product accounts, and manage product users, permissions, and cross-product integrations.
You create and manage organizations in Google Marketing Platform Home. Platform Home is available to both Analytics 360 and Analytics Standard accounts at marketingplatform.google.com/home.
Learn more about the Platform Home interface.
Learn more about managing users and product accounts in Platform Home.
To create an organization from your Analytics Standard account:
- Open the organization and account links at the top of any Analytics page.
- Click Visit Platform Home.
- Click Administration > Organizations.
- At the top of the page, click Create organization.
- Enter a name for the organization, for example, your company name.
- Select the product accounts you want to link to the organization.
- Click CREATE.
Information in the Google Marketing Platform documentation is generally applicable to managing organizations for Standard accounts, with the exception of information related to billing, and Sales Partners and their clients.