|This feature is only available in Analytics 360, part of Google Marketing Platform.
Learn more about Google Marketing Platform.
Salesforce Sales Cloud Data Import lets you bring sales pipeline data from Sales Cloud directly into Google Analytics. This helps you get better insights and take action to get better results from this information.
Using Salesforce Sales Cloud Data Import, you can now easily augment your digital analytics data with offline sales data (for example, leads, opportunities, product data, and user attributes), giving you a more complete view of the conversion funnel. You can then measure the value of offline conversions that result from online ad and non-ad clicks, without the need to reconcile online and customer relationship management (CRM) data manually.
How Salesforce Sales Cloud Data Import works
Salesforce Sales Cloud Data Import works by integrating Sales Cloud Leads and Opportunities generated from a web lead form with your Google Analytics 360 tracking ID. You can also import predictive metrics and non-personally identifiable user data. This allows you to use Analytics to track your prospects, leads and ultimately customers, as they move through your sales funnel. The data is automatically uploaded from your Salesforce account to Google Analytics at regular intervals.
- A prospective customer responds to your ad.
- The prospect fills in your lead form, which is integrated with Analytics tracking IDs.
- The lead moves through your sales milestones.
- Salesforce Sales Cloud data is imported automatically to Analytics.
- Your on- and offline data is available for reporting and segmentation in Analytics. You can also export the data to other Google platforms.
Use Salesforce Sales Cloud data import to:
- Track your Salesforce milestones in Google Analytics.
- Gain insights from your data using Analytics segments.
- Grow customer value with remarketing audiences.
- Track performance across all online traffic channels.
- Visualize your user journeys with Custom Funnels.
- Optimize your marketing to signals such as predicted sales or conversions prior to their occurrance.
- Remarket based on sales data.
Limits of Salesforce Sales Cloud Data Import
- This feature is available to Google Analytics 360 users only.
- There is a maximum of 500 daily uploads per Google Analytics property.
- Salesforce Sales Cloud Data Import supports standard Salesforce Lead and Opportunity Objects. Custom Objects are not supported.
- Data imported via the Salesforce Sales Cloud integration is supported by roll-up properties in the same way as Measurement Protocol hits. If Salesforce data import has been configured on a source property aggregating into a roll-up property, data from the Salesforce Sales Cloud integration will appear in the source property and its roll-up property. If Client ID is being used as the user identifier, data from the Salesforce Sales Cloud integration won't appear in other source properties aggregated into the same roll-up property.
To continue, learn how to configure the Google Analytics Salesforce Sales Cloud integration.