Google Analytics solutions refers to an umbrella term encompassing all products -- both paid and free -- that are part of the Google Analytics product family. Users can differentiate between a paid product and a free product easily: paid products include the “360” modifier after the product name, free products do not. For example:
- Google Analytics 360 (paid product)
- Google Analytics (free product)
Additionally, all paid products are part of Google Marketing Platform, an enterprise-class data and marketing measurement toolset.
Audience: large enterprises
Google Marketing Platform offers a set of integrated data-and-marketing analytics products with one consistent user experience which has been designed specifically for the needs of enterprise-class marketers at large organizations. Products are sold individually.
- Platform Home: Use the Overview and Admin tabs to manage Google Marketing Platform.
- Google Analytics 360: Develop insights into how users engage with your business online and offline.
- Google Attribution 360: Model cross-channel, cross-device attribution that focuses on ad impressions and ad clicks.
- Google Audience Center 360: Consolidate audience lists and user data to build new audiences, publish those audiences to your marketing platforms, and report on their performance.
- Google Tag Manager 360: Use an enterprise workflow to manage web and app tags from a single interface.
- Google Optimize 360: Run website experiments and personalize content for different audiences.
- Google Surveys 360: Create online surveys.
Audience: small- and medium-size businesses
Google Analytics: measure how people engage with your business online via your website, app and other online and offline touchpoints.
Google Tag Manager: easily manage and update website and app tags.
Google Optimize: run website experience with this A/B testing tool.
Google Data Studio: turn data into visual dashboards and informative reports that are easy to share.