The following changes in Analytics have begun rolling out to user accounts and will be available in the coming weeks.
- Google Analytics 360 Suite: We have launched the Google Analytics 360 Suite, which delivers the customer and advertising insights you need to set your marketing strategy, drive sales, and ultimately outperform the competition. Google Analytics 360, Google Tag Manager 360, Optimize 360, Attribution 360, Audience Center 360, and Data Studio 360 now share a common navigational header. Additionally, we have launched a Suite Overview, and unified billing for Google Analytics 360, Google Tag Manager 360, Optimize 360, TV Attribution 360, and Data Studio 360.
- [Analytics] Analytics Data Import delete failed uploads: Allows users to delete failed uploads and free up quota used by the failed uploads.
- [Analytics] Notifications for Potentially Compromised Sites in Google Analytics Diagnostics feature: Adds support for notifying GA users when their sites may have been compromised. Learn more.
- [Analytics] GA Demo Account: Create a "demo account" that any GA user can use to see real data used on a live GA account, so they can see how various features work. Agencies/Sales Leads/etc. can also use this to demo the account. Learn more.
- Firebase Analytics iOS Install Tracking for AdWords Search and mobile web campaigns on iOS 9: iOS 9 introduced the SafariViewController which, among other things, will allow app developers to access Safari cookies from the app. Using this new functionality, we can measure app conversion events on iOS from both AdWords Search and mGDN app install ads.