Benefits of linking product accounts to a 360 Suite organization
Linking your product accounts to an Analytics 360 Suite organization provides a number of benefits:
- Linked product accounts and their associated user accounts are available from the Analytics 360 Suite.
- Administrators can change an account from Standard to 360 and benefit from additional features and SLAs.
- All of your product accounts are available within a single, integrated environment.
- Organization administrators can manage users for all of your linked products from a central location. For example, if a user leaves the company, an organization administrator can remove access to all products.
- Data from the linked accounts is visible in the product cards on the 360 Suite OVERVIEW tab.
- Billing administrators can see data usage and manage billing for those accounts from the 360 Suite ADMIN tab.
- Any objects associated with a linked account (e.g., Analytics properties, Tag Manager containers) become visible in the 360 Suite ADMIN tab, and 360 Suite administrators can take actions on those objects (e.g., change the service level from Standard to 360 for an Analytics property or a Tag Manager account).
Organization administrators who are also product administrators can complete the linking process from the 360 Suite ADMIN tab.
When an organization administrator who is not also a product administrator initiates the linking process, then the product administrator receives an email request and must approve the linking.
If you are a product administrator who receives a link request, verify that the request is from an organization to which your account should be linked. If the request appears to be from the wrong organization, report this to your account manager or to Google support.
To see any pending link requests you have for a particular product, log in to https://360suite.google.com/linking/requests with your administrator credentials for that product. You can approve requests from that page.
When a product administrator initiates the linking process, Suite users who have the Admin role are given user-management permissions for the product account. Those permissions cannot be removed as long as the product remains linked to the Suite.