Get started with Tag Assistant Recordings
Follow these steps to get started quickly using Google Tag Assistant Recordings.
In this article:
Install Google Tag Assistant
Google Tag Assistant Recordings is part of the Google Tag Assistant Chrome extension.
Record and analyze a flow
- Go to a page that begins the journey to your site.
- Click the Google Tag Assistant icon.
- Click RECORD.
- Reload the starting page in order to begin recording with that page.
- Navigate through an important flow of pages and actions.
- Click the Google Tag Assistant icon again, then click STOP.
- Click Show Full Report.
- Select the GOOGLE ANALYTICS REPORT tab.
- Select one or more views.
- Examine the report for alert messages.
- Make any changes to your Analytics settings, then click Update Report to see the results.