About Google Ad Manager
Google Ad Manager is a comprehensive, hosted ad serving platform that streamlines your ad management, whether you deliver ads to websites, mobile web pages, mobile apps, games, or a combination. Before integrating Ad Manager with Google Analytics (GA) we recommend that you read the About Google Ad Manager Integration article.
Preflight checklistTo see Google Ad Manager reports in Analytics, the following criteria must be met:
- You have an Analytics 360 account.
- You have an Ad Manager 360 account.
- The majority of tags on your site are Google Publisher Tags (GPT).
- Select a user who will be an administrator of both Ad Manager and Analytics 360.
Prepare your applicationTo proceed, you’ll need:
- Email address of a user that’s an admin of both Google Ad Manager and Analytics 360.
- The name of your Analytics 360 Account Manager or Reseller Manager.
- Your Analytics Property ID (UA-XXXX-Y).
- The ID(s) of the Analytics View(s) where you want to see Google Ad Manager reports.
- Your Ad Manager Network ID.
Enroll in the integration
To integrate Analytics 360 with Ad Manager, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Analytics 360 account.
- Click ? to open product help.
- Under Contact Us, click Need more help?.
- Click Other issues, then select Email support.
- Under "Issue Type," choose "Google Ads Manager Linking" and answer the questions.
Once approved, you can enable the Analytics Data Sharing setting in Google Ad Manager > Admin > All network settings.