Set up the Google Ad Manager integration
You’ll be up-and-running in a few quick steps.
About Google Ad ManagerGoogle Ad Manager is a comprehensive, hosted ad serving platform that streamlines your ad management, whether you deliver ads to websites, mobile webpages, mobile apps, games, or a combination. Before integrating Google Ad Manager with Analytics (GA) we recommend that you read the About Google Ad Manager Integration article.
Preflight checklistTo see Google Ad Manager reports in GA the following criteria must be met:
- You have an Analytics 360 account.
- The majority of tags on your site are Google Publisher Tags (GPT).
- Select a user who will be an administrator of both Google Ad Manager and Analytics 360.
Prepare your applicationTo complete the beta form in the next section, you’ll need:
- Email address of a user that’s an admin of both Google Ad Manager and Analytics 360.
- The name of your Analytics 360 Account Manager or Reseller Manager.
- Your Analytics Property ID (UA-XXXX-Y).
- The ID(s) of the GA view(s) where you want to see Google Ad Manager reports.
- Google Ad Manager Network ID.
Enroll in the Google Ad Manager integrationTo enable the Google Ad Manager integration, complete the following steps:
- Complete the Analytics 360 Integration Form.
- The support team will contact you to complete the remaining steps of the integration process.
- Once you’ve been approved, enable the Analytics Data Sharing setting in Google Ad Manager > Admin > All network settings.
Viewing your Google Ad Manager reportsOnce you’ve completed the steps above, you’ll be able to see Google Ad Manager data in Analytics. Simply log into your GA account and you’ll find the reports under Behavior > Publisher. The Google Ad Manager reports article includes definitions of the metrics you’ll see and examples of the new reports that you’ll find in Analytics.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?