To start receiving data from Ad Exchange within your Analytics account, you must first choose an Analytics property to link Ad Exchange to. If you don’t already have an Analytics account, visit the Analytics website to sign up for a new account.
Before you start the linking process, make sure you're using a Google Account login that has Administrator access to your Ad Exchange and AdSense accounts and Edit permission on the Analytics property.
To integrate Analytics with Ad Exchange follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Analytics 360 account.
- Click ? to open product help.
- Under Contact Us, click Need more help?.
- Click Other issues, then select Email support.
- Under "Issue Type," choose "Google Ads Manager Linking" and answer the questions.
Once approved, you can enable the Analytics Data Sharing setting in Google Ad Manager > Admin > All network settings.