Google Shopping Campaigns
Google Shopping Campaigns offer a retail-centric way to manage and promote products. This report allows you to see how well each of your campaigns performs after users click on your Shopping Campaigns ads. For example, you can see:
- Which Product Categories drive the most purchases
- Which Product Types drive the most purchases
Based on this information you can adjust your bidding and budget based on which segments of your product catalog are performing best.In this article:
See Shopping Campaign data
To see Shopping Campaigns data, you'll need to:
- Link your Google Ads and Analytics accounts.
- Enable auto-tagging, either during the linking process or by editing your Google Ads Account settings
To access the report:
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Navigate to your view.
- Open Reports.
- Select Acquisition > Google Ads > Shopping Campaigns.
Ways to use this report
Use this report to gauge which Shopping Campaigns are driving the most value by analyzing conversion rate and other metrics. With this report, you can better understand which segments are performing best and adjust your bids accordingly.
Related Google Ads resources
For more information, refer to the following articles in the Google Ads Help Center: